Friday, July 13, 2007

Polished gem


I've become addicted to Biore's Pore Minimizing Refining Exfoliator. It's the perfect solution for those of us who don't have the extra dough to go to a dermatologist every week. I've been using it every other night lately in an effort to get rid of a few layers of dull skin. And to my surprise, it's really working. Unlike a lot of "exfoliating scrubs," which have only a few granules, but are mostly gel, this is an actual, legitimate exfoliator. But a word of caution- it is not for those of you with very sensitive skin.

The only problem I'm having is that it's a little tough to really scrub. When I tried using my fingers, they got a little sore after the first minute. So I had to improvise and switch back and forth between my fingertips and my palms.

Otherwise, a great product. I saw immediate results. My skin felt smooth and 'freshened' even after the first use. It's definitely something I will be using frequently.

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

good to know! it sounds a lot like Pore Perfecting Facial Polish by Bliss, which is my exfoliator of choice. But it's the same with I have to use fingertips and palms, but it really gets rid of dull skin. Your product cost a lot less though!