Monday, July 16, 2007

Icing


On Carrie M's recommendation, I tried Pantene Ice Shine Conditioner. And I have to say, great recommendation. The stuff is fantastic. It smells amazing, and left my hair silky and soft. I'm not sure that it was 'ice shiny,' but that's pretty impossible with blonde hair (one of the drawbacks to being a blonde- my hair will never be as shiny as a brunette's).

The conditioner was very impressive, especially given that I tried it during a week that we had 250-degree heat indexes (ok, maybe not 250, but definitely over 100). And it handled the conditions well. My hair stayed soft and manageable, without turning into a curly, frizzy limp mess in the heat.

Finally, another non-salon product that actually works on my hair. Thanks, Carrie!

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

yay! you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it so much! :-)