Friday, June 29, 2007

Not quite a beauty product, but...

Ok, so I have a bit of an issue whenever we (the boyfriend and I) go anywhere. I drink a lot of various beverages and constantly have to use the ladies' room. So then we spend an hour trying to find a bathroom, only to find a very dirty one.

Well, fear no more! This is still in beta, so there are only a few cities on it, but once it's complete, as long as you have internet access on your phone, you can find a bathroom anywhere- and a clean one at that.

What's this incredible site? It's cleverly called MizPee. You can go to the site here and read the instructions, then access the web on your phone, select a city, enter the address (or cross street) where you're standing, and voila- the closest bathrooms and their cleanliness ratings.

Hope this helps my fellow frequent pee-ers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that's genius! I'm loading the url into my phone now :)