Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Miso Pretty

So I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret. Actually, a big secret. I never tell anyone what my signature scent is. It's been a secret to everyone except my boyfriend and my roommate (who, out of curiosity, snooped in my room and found out what it was). People always ask what I'm wearing, but I never tell. However, because I like you guys so much, I'm going to tell you. It's from BlueQ and it's called Miso Pretty.

I actually found it by accident and wasn't crazy about it at first. In fact, I didn't buy it after I sprayed it on. I went to lunch with some friends, and after an hour of smelling it, fell in love. I ran back to the store and bought it.

It has an overtone of peony, with undertones of cut grass and tuberose. I also detect a hint of lemon grass. Amazing. It's musky, but not old-lady musky. It's a fresher, incredibly feminine version of an oriental musk scent. And the kicker? It's under $10.

But, uh... please keep it on the down-low. Thanks.

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

I love most things that have rose over or undertones in it and BlueQ has this wonderful lotion in the Queen line. Nicest lotion scent EVER.

Also, I will second the love for peonies. I'm currently drowning myself in Stella Two in Peony.